Featured Post

We've moved to tex.my!

It’s been great writing on Blogger.com, but we’ve decided to move to a new platform, thanks to some valuable help from a great, great friend...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Making Leaflets with LaTeX

Just for fun, I thought I’d make some leaflets to accompany my poster presentation during a recent conference. It would be nice if I could reuse materials from my paper and poster, so I sought for a LaTeX solution, and that solution was the leaflet document class. It automatically sets up a layout for 6 small pages on 2 normal-sized paper pages, so that you can print the output PDF out on double pages, then fold it up into a real, er, leaflet.

Here are the thumbnails of my leaflet, and here are the source code. Notice the little mark (highlighted by the red circle) on the second page to guide you in folding the leaflet. Just make sure that you set your PDF viewer to “Do not scale pages” when printing the PDF.


1 comment:

  1. It is a splendid leaflet, thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete